Inflate, Deflate, and Equalize air pressure in 2 tires, at once. See all of the uses below:
– Air up 1 to 2 tires simultaneously (Less stress on your compressor!)
– Air down 1 to 2 tires simultaneously (Less stress on you!)
– Check 2 of the tires’ PSI from the manifold (No more continuously bending over checking PSIs)
– Move air from a spare tire into another tire
– Effortlessly equalize tire pressures
– Make 2 tires the same pressure
– Run different PSI in the front tires from the back tires
– This version fits up to a 180″ wheelbase with the air source in the middle of the side of the vehicle (under seat mounted compressors or portable compressors).
– If your air source is in a different location, or your portable compressor doesn’t reach to the side of your vehicle, check out our MORRFlate Extensions
– Don’t forget your MORRFlate Digital Gauge with your order, so you can set precise and accurate tire PSIs, unlike dial gauges.
– All MORRFlates fit ARB compressors and PowerTanks “plug n play” If you have a Smittybilt, Viaire, Warn Powerplant, or something modeled after those, check out our MORRFlate Adapter Kits.
– Read the entire MORRFlate Off Road 4 Tire Inflation Deflation™ Kit article for more detailed information!
MORRFlate Duo Tire inflation kit
Inflate, Deflate, and Equalize up to 2 tires with no installation, and no prep. Just pull your MORRFlate Duo 2 Tire Inflation & Deflation™ Kit out of its storage bag, hook it onto your tires, and grab a drink while all your friends get their squats in.
The MORRFlate Duo is made with simplicity and durability in mind. It is rated for up to 22CFM, 200 psi, -40 to 150 degrees F. It is kink and abrasion resistant, does not hold memory, and there is no installation required.
Unlike the MORRFlate Quad 4 Tire Inflation & Deflation™ Kit, there is a lot less hose to deal with. However, you can only do 2 tires at a time. So, if you are good at coiling garden hoses, then the MORRFlate Quad 4 Tire Inflation Deflation™ Kit may be the best choice. If not, then the Duo is what you want. We have found that for 34-35″ tires and lower, it is slightly quicker (by a few seconds) to air up and down with the MORRFlate Duo. With tires bigger than 34-35″ it is much quicker to air down with the MORRFlate Quad.
It will fit up to 180″ wheelbase vehicles (Yes that means your JKU, JLU, DCLB Tacoma, 5th Gen 4Runners, and most full size trucks!) with an air source in the middle of either side of the vehicle (under seat mounted compressors or mobile compressors).
The entire MORRFlate line will work “plug n play” with any air source that uses an “IM Coupler” to connect to. This means ARB compressors and PowerTanks. If you have a Smittybilt, Viaire, Warn Powerplant, or something else modeled off of one of those, you will need to check out our MORRFlate Adapter Kits.
If your air source is in a different location, or your portable compressor cant reach to the side of your vehicle, check out our MORRFlate Extensions.
Don’t forget your MORRFlate Digital Gauge with your order!
To read the complete writeup, check out our article on The MORRFlate Off Road Multi Tire Inflation Deflation™ Kits.